Old Town hall is in the centre, a beautiful old building still in use and one of the last historical places left in the town to enjoy.
Now having been renovated dates from the 1795 and reflects the typical architecture of the period on the island.
The old Town Hall was built in the 19th Century in typical Ibicenco style of architecture.
In the square there is an old air raid shelter, this was used during the Spanish civil war in 1937
Nowadays the building is less functional as a town hall and is used more for a more civic representative purpose.
The Stone Monument
There is a stone monument outside the town hall, erected by the city of Palma, Mallorca.
This was to thank and honour the local fishermen who, on 17 January 1913, rescued victims of the shipwrecked steamboat Mallorca
This boat had run aground on a reef near the rocky inlet of Redona at Punta Arabi.